Our Range of Multi Plug Sockets & Extension Cords
Information Guide on Multi Plugs
Features to Look for in Multi Plugs
- Cable Length
- Number of Sockets
- USB Charging Ports
- Ability to hang on wall
- Individual switches
- Internal fuse
Benefits of Using Multi Plugs
- Save on wiring cost – cheaper than wall sockets
- Portable and convenient to carry around
- Ability to power up appliances away from the wall
- Value for money when purchasing multi plug with USB charging ports
- Internal fuse mechanism saves appliances from shorts
Important Usage Gudelines
Do not plug to a 5A plug base. It will not provide adequate power to share among multiple devices.
Use a 13A or 15A plug base for best results.
Do not cut the cord and try to manually extend it unless done by a professional electrician – use a high capacity wire for extension.
Do not change the plug point of the extension cord unless done by a professional electrician.